CONTINUTING EDUCATION FOR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS:
Body Image Training from a Health at Every Size (HAES) & Body Trust Perspective (3 CEUs)
Hilary Kinavey from The Be Nourished Institute will provide a 3-hour training introducing clinical interventions rooted in a Body Trust® and a Health at Every Size® perspective.
1. Provide information to support the rationale for a weight-inclusive approach to counseling.
2. Introduce interventions rooted in a Body Trust® approach.
3. Provide an opportunity to explore the common challenges working from a weight-inclusive paradigm.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: 3 CEU’s, approved by NASW
LOCATION: Star Meadow Counseling: 10000 NE 7th Ave, Suite 403, Vancouver, WA 98685
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Hilary Kinavey has been licensed professional counselor with over 20 years of experience and the co-founder of Be Nourished. She is an adjunct professor in the Eating Disorder Certificate Program at Lewis and Clark College, a Certified Daring Way® facilitator and a transformational workshop leader.
Hilary’s work is becoming world renowned:
- Hosted a Ted Talk (“Body Trust is a Birthright”)
- Interviewed by The New York Times (“Trust Your Body”)
- Interviewed by NPR
- Published in the Huffington Post (6 times!)
- Featured on AM Northwest and Good Day Oregon
- And MORE!