About Grey Wiltshire
Grey Wiltshire | MS, LMHC
LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR
Counseling for Adults and Teens (Age 16+)
Grey has a warm, inviting presence in the counseling space. In her work she focuses on supporting and empowering clients to meet their therapeutic goals.
Grey works with older teens (age 16+) and adults. She particularly enjoys working with older teens and young adults struggling with their mental health and experiencing life transitions. Their practice has been steeped in advocacy. She values empowering her clients, especially in working with individuals in the LGBTQIAP+ communities, trauma survivors, and those with disabilities.
She loves to help clients with practical tools for managing symptoms related to trauma, PTSD, anxiety, depression, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Her therapeutic approach has its roots in a harm reduction, trauma-informed, client centered framework. Grey uses EMDR as a treatment approach for trauma healing. Common themes that come up in her work with clients include the creation and implementation of healthy boundaries, developing healthy communication patterns, and creating healthy coping skills.
Grey has extensive experience helping parents understand the new mental health diagnosis of their child or family member. She’d love to help you understand how best to support someone in the family that is experiencing intense mental health symptoms.
In addition to her work at Star Meadow Counseling, she also serves as an adjunct professor at a clinical counseling Master’s program at Portland State University. Grey is originally from the Pacific Northwest and spends much of her free time finding new places to read and enjoy new teas and coffees.
Education and Credentials:
- MS in Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling from Portland State University
- BS in Psychology from Southern Oregon University
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (WA): LH61152455
- Licensed Professional Counselor Associate (OR): r5637
- Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Anxiety & Panic Disorders
- Treatment of trauma reactions and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Identity Exploration
- Domestic Violence Survivor Counseling
- Parents of children with mental health struggles
Star Meadow Counseling
Provides Therapy Services to:
Vancouver WA | Salmon Creek WA | Ridgefield WA | Woodland WA | Battle Ground WA