Opening for a Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW or Psychologist)
Star Meadow Counseling, PLLC is located in Vancouver, WA. Our group practice is looking for an exceptional therapist to join our team.
We are looking for a counselor or psychologist to provide individual therapy to adults and/or teens in an outpatient setting. Our clinicians appreciate the opportunity to work with different types of clients depending on their clinical interests and niche areas of practice. You will have an opportunity to build a specialty, unique to your interests and skills.
Star Meadow Counseling is a warm, family-friendly work environment that values work/life balance. Our model of care reflects a strong commitment to both client satisfaction as well as the happiness of our clinicians. Our group is engaging with anti-racist education and exploring our role in creating systemic change in our local community.
This position allows you to focus your time on providing therapy and counseling services. We supply administrative, marketing, insurance, and billing support.
Clinician will have the option to provide services in-person and/or via telehealth.
What we offer:
* Clinical consultation: We are here to support you and your success as a clinician. Our counselors have a variety of specialties and we love to share what we’re learning with one another. We offer a weekly consultation group and have an open door policy that invites drop-in questions.
* Administrative and billing support: We assist with the administrative aspects of your work. You get to do therapy. We do the rest (scheduling assistance, billing, dealing with insurance–including credentialing, verification, submission, and follow up on payments). You will have no costs out of pocket (outside of maintaining your license and CEU’s).
* Steady flow of referrals. We handle all marketing and networking. We will fill your schedule for you (which tends to happen quickly). We try our best to customize your referrals to match your ideal client base. We listen and respect you when you say you’re schedule is feeling full. We encourage clinicians to operate within their scope and make appropriate referrals as needed.
* Fully functioning office environment: We supply a fully furnished, stocked, and ADA accessible office, HIPAA compliant computers, equipment for telehealth, complimentary masks for clients/staff in the lobby, and janitorial assistance.
* Electronic health record system: Our systems are fully functioning and ready to go. We have developed operational systems to streamline your work so that your focus is on seeing patients and not on administrative tasks. You can access all of our systems online: scheduling, charts/notes, new client paperwork, voicemails, and HIPAA compliant email. We want to keep your time spent on administrative work outside of sessions to an absolute minimum.
What you offer:
* You are fully Licensed with an Active License in Washington State (LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, PsyD/PhD). LMHCA and LMFTA applicants may be considered, depending on qualifications.
* Impeccable ethics in all aspects of practice
* A desire to provide outstanding services to your clients
* Ability to provide evidence-based, theory-driven therapy with a strong sense of effective case conceptualization
* You are a team player but also work well independently
*A commitment to anti-oppressive practices and values
Full-time and part-time applicants are welcome to apply. Clinicians set their own schedule. Weekends and evenings are NOT required; in fact, we are not open late and do not see clients on weekends.
We offer a 55% split for fully licensed providers. Our reimbursements average ~$135/hour, but vary depending on the insurance plan and billing code. In addition, we provide a substantial cash benefit stipend for full-time employees ($900/month for those working 40 hours/week). Our clinicians are W2 employees, which means we cover payroll taxes that you would have to pay yourself if you worked as an independent contractor at a practice. We also offer paid time off, $200 annual continuing education reimbursement, and a SEP retirement contribution after 3 years of employment.
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to Ericka Martin: [email protected]. COVER LETTER INSTRUCTIONS: 1) Tell us who your ideal client is. 2) Tell us what anti-racism means to you and how the concept informs your work.