Opening for a Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW or Psychologist)
Star Meadow Counseling, PLLC is a growing practice looking for an exceptional therapist to join our team. This position allows you to focus your time on providing therapy and counseling services. We supply administrative, marketing, insurance, and billing support.
We are looking for a counselor to provide individual therapy to adults and teens. Experience and training in couples, family, or child therapy is a plus. Our clinicians appreciate the opportunity to work with different types of clients depending on their clinical interests and niche areas of practice.
Star Meadow Counseling is a warm, family-friendly work environment that values work/life balance. Our model of care reflects a strong commitment to both client satisfaction as well as the happiness of our clinicians.
What we offer:
* Steady flow of referrals and the opportunity to grow your caseload to the size you prefer. From part time (minimum 20 hours) to full time, we will fill your schedule for you.
* Fully functioning office environment : Fully furnished, stocked, and ADA accessible office, HIPAA compliant computers, and janitorial assistance.
* Administrative and billing support : We assist with the administrative aspects of your work. You get to do therapy. We get to do the rest (scheduling assistance, billing, marketing, dealing with insurance–including credentialing, verification, troubleshooting, and follow up on payments).
* Clinical Consultation: Our team is here to support you with clinical consultation when you need it. We offer a bi-monthly consultation group and have an open door policy that invites drop-in questions. We are here to support you and your success as a clinician.
* Electronic Health Record system: Our systems are fully functioning and ready to go. We have developed operational systems to streamline your work so that your focus is on seeing patients and not on administrative tasks. You can access all of our systems online: scheduling, charts/notes, new client paperwork, voicemails, and HIPAA compliant email. We want to keep your time spent on administrative work outside of sessions to an absolute minimum.
What you offer:
* Active License in Washington State (LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, PsyD/PhD)
* Impeccable ethics in all aspects of practice
* A desire to provide outstanding services to your clients
* Ability to provide evidence-based, theory-driven therapy with a strong sense of effective case conceptualization
* You are a team player but also work well independently
– Paid Time Off (Available for Part-Time and Full-Time Employees)
– Benefit stipend up to $900 cash per month for Full-Time Employees– Use the cash however you choose!
-Retirement contribution after 3 year employment anniversary
-Opportunities to earn bonus income every month
– Ability to make your schedule work with your other life commitments
This is an employee position for 20-40 hours per week, depending on the caseload you desire. Compensation options will be discussed in more detail upon interviewing. Compensation rates are competitive and will depend on education and specialty.
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Tell us who your ideal client is and tell us why you are interested in working with us instead of starting your own practice.